The SmartLabel is a U.S.-only, pre-paid, pre-addressed postal return label for your returns or exchanges — just drop the package off in your mailbox or at your local post office.
Please note — we utilize multiple fulfillment locations which allows us to offer you a wider assortment of products, colors, and sizes online. However, depending on where merchandise in your order is fulfilled from it may not include a pre-paid SmartLabel.
Didn't get a pre-paid SmartLabel? Contact our Customer Care Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
How do I use a SmartLabel?
Just follow these instructions:
- Complete and enclose the return form on your invoice.
- Remove SmartLabel from invoice (it’s on the center of invoice just above the shipping label).
- Package the item(s) and the return form and seal it securely with tape.
- Affix the SmartLabel to the package.
- Drop your package anywhere in the U.S. mail: at home, at work, or at a post office.
- The SmartLabel is for U.S. domestic returns only (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO).