First, sign in to your account. Then, on the My Account page, scroll to My Credit Cards. Click to "add card."
For your protection:
- We don't store CVVs (credit card security codes) anywhere.
- Every time a credit card is used for payment, you must enter in the CVV.
- Once a credit card number is entered, only the last four digits will be displayed. Full credit card numbers will not be shown.
- If you edit or add any address in your Address Book in My Account, then all saved credit cards will need to be re-verified in checkout.
- If you wish to update any credit card number, you will need to delete the old credit card and enter a new one.
- If you need to update the expiration date, you will be able to modify it.
- We will delete any stored credit cards you have saved in your account if you reset or modify your password or change your email address.